Friday, January 4, 2008

Pottery Barn Kids


I just got my pottery barn kids (pbk) early winter 2008 catalogue and my daughter and I eagerly flipped through the pages. Of course she pointed to all the things she wanted and said, "Mommy we need to buy that", but then there was a pause followed by, "Does that cost a lot of moneys?" She is starting to understand that things cost money at the ripe old age of 4. My response was,"Yes dear". She continued to point to beautiful brightly colored things with the same question and was given the same response each time. Then she breathes heavily and says,
" I wish I could find something in here that doesn't cost so many moneys".
I just chuckled and said to myself, me too! Well now the craftster in me started to rev up and I said hmm... I think I can make some of this stuff or at least something similar. I have so many projects already lined up for the first quarter of this year that this quest may need to wait until the second quarter. However, be on the lookout for a post down the road on my knock off pbk items or something that is pbk inspired.

No comments: