Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Weekend

The highlight of the weekend was that my camera died. Yes, no camera right before the holidays. Good thing for Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving shopping). Before it died I did snap some pics of our weekend. It started with making popcorn on Friday. I haven't made popcorn for the kids in a while. They love to watch it pop.

Then we played a game of Candy Land.

Saturday we took it easy. That evening, my daughter and I went to see her friend's mother perform. It was fun, the band played 70's music and it was a family friendly atmosphere. My daughter partied like a little rock star. Forgot to bring the camera.

Sunday we went to church. In the evening the Hubby made a pile of leaves.
Who needs a rake when you've got power tools.


The kids & Daddy had fun jumping in the leaves.

After this my camera bit the dust. I knew it was coming. It had been run over by a car a few months ago, so it survived longer than I thought. One of the buttons no longer worked so it was complicated to use. Oh well, time to upgrade!

No comments: