Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kids Clothes Week Challenge

Meg over at elsie marley has kicked off a challenge of sewing kids clothing this week. I just found it yesterday while cruising through blogs. The timing is perfect because I was making my mental list of things I needed to sew for the kids but had not got into the specific planning stage yet (patterns, material etc.) The only rule is to sew at least an hour daily. There are no prizes but she has set up a flickr pool. Check it out for inspiration as well as her blog where she has collected tons of tutorials and patterns to get you fired up!


Here's my list:
PJ’s for upcoming fake sleepover -daughter
2 skirts - daughter
1 dress - daughter
1 pair of pants – son
2 pair of undies – son
2 aprons – gifts


I will not get this all done but I will pick a few items from this list to complete. Alright, game on!

No comments: