Monday, April 7, 2008

The Plan

The kids are with the grandparents and will be staying a week. Yippeee! The hubby and I already went out to a local Mexican Restaurant and just kicked back. I have a serious To Do list though my hubby said I need to rest. I'll work that in somewhere. I plan to do some serious sewing. I consider myself an advanced beginner and so desperately want my skills to improve. The only way that can happen is by what -- sewing! My wardrobe is in serious need of some updating. I don't think I ever really adjusted my clothes to my SAHM role that I have been in for about 10 months now. I would like to be a chic SAHM. One can dream right. Here are the other things I plan to accomplish this week:
  • Major Spring Cleaning
  • Decluttering
  • Wardrobe Bootcamp - modified version
  • Blogging
  • DIY Home Projects
  • Home Organization - Meal planning, vacation planning, calendar of 2008 events
  • Plan Graduation Party
  • Plan Birthday Party
  • Sewing - I know I mentioned that above
  • Date night(s) with Hubby
  • Daily Devotion

No comments: