We are so blessed. The kids are spending another week with the grandparents. Hooray! They"ll be back on Thursday. Of course I have so much planned and hopefully I'll stick to my plan unlike last time. There is nothing wrong with a little R&R though, right?
I'll actually try to blog about some of my projects. I made a cute little outfit for Little Miss CC Hip before she left that I'll be sure to post when she returns. I really need a few summer pieces so that is on top of the list to finish. The hubby and I will be going to see Iron Man. You know who picked that. I'm sure the theaters will be packed with the Sex & the City release today. Just watched the trailer and I am dying to see it. Not sure when. Until next time.
Have a Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment