Monday, March 16, 2009
Weekend Drama or Trauma
It rained most of the weekend so it was a pretty low key one. The kids got to watch a ton of TV and we stayed indoors for the most part. Sunday night around bed time for the kids, I was talking on the phone to my mom about my cousin's wedding and they kids were in the room with the Hubby. The kids were making a lot of ruckus and my Mom asked it I needed to go. Nope - no sooner did I say that my Little Guy comes bolting out of the room screaming with a mouth full of blood. I thought he busted his lip but upon close examination he pushed his tooth up so i now protrudes straight out. Of course I lost it! Never a dull moment in this house. Apparently he and sister were doing flips off the couch. Geez! We took him to one dentist this morning but we want a second opinion. I'll keep you posted. No pics for now, it will probably make me cry again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment