Wednesday, April 1, 2009

O Boy!


This was my breakfast yesterday and also what I retrieved from the Little Guy's nose on Sunday night. I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to. He and Big Sis decided to get their own "dessert" after they were told no ice cream for the night. The got out the cereal and some chocolate chips to mix them. Somehow the Little Guy snorted an O up his nose. I got it out. I can't call them Cheerios because they're store brand. Yep, a sista is on a budget--save here, splurge there.

3 comments:

Jada said...

Ha ha !! Kids are so funny!

Stephanie Griffith said...

LOL! At least you were able to get it out without a trip to the emergency room!

Stacyr520 said...

Alice put a bead up her nose & I took her to the emergency room where they swore there was nothing there. The next night 2 beads came out, one out of each side! I sure wanted a refund from the emergency room!