Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break 09


We packed the children up over the weekend and took them to the grandparents. The Hubby and I get Spring Break! The grandparents needed their grandkid fix, the children love going to see the grandparents, and the parents get some down time. So everyone is happy and all is well with the world. I'll share some of the projects we are taking on while they are gone, but for now I shall just exhale and enjoy the quietness.


2 comments:

Veronica said...

Hey, Edris! (OK, I have a little trouble calling you that because of MY Edris)
Anyway, thanks for sending this. I find it very interesting. I am trying to wrap my head around blogging and tweeting and Facebook and all that but I'm still not sure how it resonates with me. Don't want to get old though, so I'm working to see how I can use them to enhance my life. I hope all is well with you and the family. We'll have to have a play date soon. I have lots of updates...!
Veronica (that's my blog name)

~ Kimberlee B ~ said...

Girl, I know about those breaks. They are few and far between, but don't you love 'em. LOL