Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Crafty Encounter

I love any opportunity that I can get to hang out with other crafty souls. With two little ones time is definitely limited but last Friday I had a chance to get out and meet some crafty folks. Whipstitch Fabric Lounge hosted a 2 day event with Dana from MADE. I love her blog. It is loaded with inspiring projects and wonderful pictures -- if you've never been there go check it out. She is super sweet in person and so easy to talk to. I could only attend Friday evenings meet and greet but from the various posts (here, here, here, and here) it looks like Saturday festivities were quite a blast! Tiffany from Simply Modern Mom was kind enough to loan me this pic. I had my camera but my little point and shoot was no match for the digital SLRs that were whipped out.

Ladies, it was so nice to meet you and hopefully we meet again real soon.

No comments: